Thank you for a successful month! We sold out of the Flowers and Love Diosa Boxes and with good reason. These products are AMAZING!
Yea…I know, I say that a lot, but seriously. This is probably one of my personal favorites because, one, I LOVE flowers and two, every single product is A+ quality magic with some powerful, all natural ingredients made by some incredibly talented and magical women.
A HUGE shoutout to our vendors who really helped us get some higher end products that normally, we are not able to do while keeping our costs down for you. So please support these wonderful makers. If you like what we have curated this month, let us know and let them know as well! I’ll link all their info below.
Use codeword DIOSABOX to get 20% OFF your first order with Leaf Seed Berry!
We kept the next product on the hush because we didn’t want to ruin the surprise, because holy wow! One smell and you’ll know how special it truly is. Just look at that deep rich color. That’s 100% natural plant ingredients that are about to do some serious (but gentle) work on that pretty little face of yours.
This powerful tonic is so much more than just a toner. If you’re looking for an all-natural way to experience less breakouts, smoother skin, and an overall refreshed and brighter look with the appearance of smaller pores, look no further. – Jessica, Owner of Leaf Seed Berry
Indeed! This is no ordinary toner, which is why it’s called “exfoliating” toner. It is essentially helping to regenerate new skin cells naturally, it hydrates, disinfects and PREVENTS the degradation of collagen in your skin.
After a week you will start to see some very noticeable improvements in overall skin texture. A little tighter around the eyes and forehead, your pores will start to shrink and your skin will appear smoother, cleaner, and brighter!
I personally love the way this elixir has restored a natural glow and healthy color in my skin while shrinking my pores! I was blessed with big ‘ole pores. So I try really hard to make them simmer down. I know they will never truly go away, but I’m getting close with this incredible Rose Exfoliating Toner! It will be a challenge to find a better toner with such immediate results.
Take a look at these Power Players of ingredients & their benefits :
- Willow bark extract – a naturally-sourced salicylic acid, but comes with none of the drawbacks commonly associated with its use, primarily irritation. As such, it is a safe way to reap the benefits of a beta-hydroxy acid, which enhances skin cell turnover by promoting exfoliation resulting in a general improvement in the appearance of the skin and a smoothing effect with accompanying reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. With its antimicrobial properties, it’s useful as a remedy for problem skin conditions, including blemishes.
- Aloe vera juice, geranium rose essential water, and chamomile extract helps to soothe and cool the skin, and reduce inflammation and redness.
- Organic licorice root extract – Works to brighten the skin and increase luminosity naturally, while ameliorating age spots and irregular skin pigmentation.
- Organic ginger root extract – Excellent anti-aging protection due to its ability to almost totally inhibit collagen degradation, with high levels of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic green tea and goji berry extracts – Even MORE powerful antioxidant and anti-aging protections.
Gentle enough to use on all skin types. Especially ideal for those with mature and/or acne-prone skin. It is always recommended that you do a patch test before using all over face (especially if you have very sensitive skin).
Be sure to read the directions as this asks you to wait 10 MINUTES AFTER APPLICATION TO APPLY A MOISTURIZER.
Personally I like to use this toner and wait the full ten minutes, then follow up with a standard misting toner (usually a simple recipe of water, aloe juice, glycerine and some essential oil) right before I apply a facial serum. I really like the way misting toners help to spread the serum around my face, which avoids using too much!
Another jewel from Leaf Seed Berry, because how could we NOT include jasmine in our floral box!? Don’t forget you get 20% off your first order with Leaf Seed Berry. Find them online or on Etsy!
Warm, flowery, and exotic is the perfect description for this body oil. It’s not in liquid form, so it’s more like a solid butter. A little goes a long way, so apply to really dry skin like knees, elbows and arms.
Or if you want to smell sweet, add a little to your neck like a perfume. This is a natural fragrance so it only has about a 5 hour staying power, like with most natural essential oils.
This solid body oil melts delicately into the skin. Not only is your skin left nicely moisturized with a non-greasy feeling, but beautifully scented as well, and not in an overpowering way.
It’s simple, elegant and smells incredible. A perfectly made body oil that gets the job done, and then some!
- Pure jasmine essential oil
- Organic coconut oil
- Sustainably-harvested palm kernel oil
I can’t say enough about this incredible brand, moreover, this product! Not only is it made by hand with lots of love, but it’s packaging is beautiful and it delivers excellent healing benefits without harsh chemicals or irritants.
In my opinion, I’d say this is the best pocket sized first aid kit you will ever need. I test all our products – the great ones that end up in our boxes and the not so good ones that will never be mentioned.
When I received this batch of Skin Repair Balm, I had JUST woken up to a super unpleasant rash around my eyes. I was up late working and just passed out without taking off my makeup. When I woke up I washed my face and felt very tender around my eyes, mostly on the sides and right below my bottom lashes. As my skin dried, that tender area got really dry and itchy.
Needless to say I had a reaction to the mascara I had left on overnight. I remember the itchy feeling and rubbing my eyes. Not smart, I know. My mom would have a field day with this story. But, I just thought I was experiencing the normal, tired, itchy eyes thing, and I just needed some rest.
With sheer excitement, I decided it was the PERFECT time to break out into a gnarly rash and test some product!
I applied a little dab – all over the rash – and let it glisten my troubles away. The smell is earthy, green, and fresh. It didn’t burn at all and actually soothed the itching quite quickly. I applied every night and once in the afternoon. By the third morning the rash was pretty much gone. I couldn’t see it and had to look for one teeny tiny little abrasion still there. Dab! Here’s some more. Be GONE!
This is specially formulated to heal and it does exactly that.
Know someone with eczema that can’t handle the harsh creams from the doctor? Have a ton of mosquito bites? Dealing with razor burn, breakouts, bug bites, rashes or sunburns? This balm will take care of it!
It’s called a night cream because the thick balm will make the application area shiny and glisten. But if you’re like me, you won’t care. When applying to your face, you will start your own highlighter fashion trend.
Ingredients and benefits include:
- Infused oil of locally sourced Yarrow* is a classic herb that has been used to help reduce bleeding and general wound care.
- Infused oil of ethically wildcrafted Usnea is the long haired looking lichen that you see on trees was added to further the antimicrobial benefits.
- Frankincense and Helichrysum* essential oils help reduce bleeding, inflammation and dissipate the pain around the injury plus lessen scarring.
- Locally sourced Calendula* infused oil was added as a general skin tonic. Calendula oil has been known to fight infection, protect skin from free radicals, reduce inflammation and breakouts and increases circulation.
- Myrrh and Lavender* essential oils help with itching caused by a scrape or a bite.
- A base of unrefined, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Sunflower Seed Oil* and locally sourced Beeswax* base to soften and moisturize the skin.
- * Denotes Organic
Relax with a soothing and stylish hand-crafted Floral Lavender Eye Pillow. Based out of California, this weighted cushion is perfect for meditation and yoga sessions, relieving headaches, tension, migraines, or to block the light out for day nappers.
Each box comes with a unique pillow, all hand stitched with a beautiful floral print. From fun and festive to classic french inspired floral prints, know that yours is unique.
Filled with rice and French lavender floral buds, this weighted eye pillow is the perfect touch to a busy day. Place in the fridge for some cold relief to a hot day or heat in the microwave to soothe aches and pains.
Have a tension headache? Sooth the pain away by placing the pack in the microwave for 15-30 seconds. Let cool and apply over your eyes or your forehead for aromatherapy relief while the weighted pressure releases and comforts.
After heating for a max of 30 seconds, test on your inner arm to make sure the temperature is agreeable. Please DO NOT heat any longer than that or you could scald your skin.
Each bag should remain naturally fragrant for up to one year. Remove the outer bag to hand wash when necessary. And if you feel the fragrance slipping feel free to reach out to Hannah at PeaceLoveCraftDesign and order a new insert.
May the power of flowers be with you!
Owner and Creator of Diosa Box
Still not a subscriber to the newest and best all natural subscription box?? Click here to sign up by the end of the month and pre-order your next Diosa Box with free shipping when you subscribe to any monthly plan!
Check us out for sweet discounts and deals via our social channels!