Welcome to another bright Summer month with Diosa Box – another new way to treat yourself and enjoy life! We have paired a fabulous mix of FIVE items including skin care, spiritual tools, and a few fun lifestyle items. The Summer Saulė Diosa Box is here to help you connect with your inner Sun Goddess, enjoy the summer fun and provide your body with some much needed hydration during these hot summer days.
Our theme this month was inspired by Saulė, the Lithuanian Sun Goddess who brings life, light, and celebration. She is especially linked with the summer solstice festivals and all of the bounty this time of year brings. These days summer is no different and it still brings an added level of fun and celebration.
We hope you enjoy the Summer Saulė Diosa Box as much as we do. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Not a DIOSA member yet?? Get $5 off with code INSTALOVE10 at checkout. Sign up at www.diosabox.com
Are you as crazy about ingredients as we are? If so, you’re gonna love this creamy potion.
As you know, we are all about preserving the beauty that LIFE gave us. So while we want you to feel like a Sun Goddess we don’t want you shriveling up like a raisin under the sun!
LĒNUS Nọ18 is a luscious all natural facial moisturizer formulated with Hyaluronic acid and 30 of nature’s best ingredients, to sooth extensive dehydration, support natural collagen production, and maintain supple skin – especially important in the summer when the heat and air conditioning dries us out daily.
This rich and silky dream cream is loaded with an amazing selection of nutrient rich botanical oils, exotic fruit enzymes, and butters. We comb through hundreds of indie beauty products a month for finds just like this. When a find like this graces our presence we are so grateful to included them in our curation.
LĒNUS Nọ18 is the perfect night cream to help you to fight nasty free radicals and repair the day’s worth of sun damage while you sleep. The texture is silky smooth with a clean and subtle earthy lavender fragrance and very hydrating due to natural butters and oils. So a little goes a long way.
Make this part of you night time ritual! Be sure to cleanse and tone your skin before applying and do so about 20 minutes before going to bed so your pillow doesn’t end up wearing it.
After about a week of incorporating this into your nighttime routine you will notice that your morning skin is more hydrated and supple. Just look at this picture of Laura Lisauskas below! Coincidentally, she happens to be from Lithuanian like our dear Sun Goddess, Saulė. That wasn’t planned either, just another way the Universe works it’s magic for us.
Owner + Maker : Laura Lisauskas
Laura hand crafts the LĒNUS Skincare line in sunny San Diego, California. The backbone of the brand lies in the the word LĒNUS, which is the name of the Celtic God of healing.
As a former model and interior designer Laura has definitely brought along her talents for elegant beauty and clean design, as you can see from her beautifully designed packaging. She is also a mother of 3 young boys, an avid vegetable gardener, and cooks from scratch. How does she do it!?
” I am deeply connected to all things plants, admiring their powers and gifts. Enthusiasm for sustainable living drives me to innovate. The result of my passion and knowledge – LENUS Handcrafted Skincare.”
– Laura Lisauskas
Like many of the amazing women who make these fabulous natural products, Laura’s spark came from the matriarch. Her grandmother showed her the importance of connecting with the herbs and their benefits from an early age while she spent the summer’s with her on a small Lithuanian countryside.
The most valuable lesson she learned was that nature has the answers to today’s ailments. This is something we wholeheartedly believe in too and it’s why all of our products are all natural. It is why we do not use synthetics, or chemical preservatives. We believe it’s because the Earth graciously provides us with all of the things we need, and it’s makers like Laura that bring the purest of Earth’s magic, right into your hands.
“Helping people feel good with their natural, uncovered skin is what drives me to create!”
– Laura Lisauskas
Follow Laura and LĒNUS on Instagram @lenus_handcrafted_skincare
This is what indie beauty dreams are made, ladies! Just check out this Ingredients + Benefits list below. It’s insanely good.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS:
- ALOE VERA JUICE – Moisturizing, Soothing, Anti-Inflammatory.
- HYALURONIC ACID – Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging, Regenerating, Moisturizing
- WITCH HAZEL – Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Acne, Soothing, Skin Healing
- GLYCERIN – Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing, Lightening, Anti-Aging
- MORINGA – Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Bacterial
- GRAPE SEED – Regenerating, Skin Tightening, Anti-Dark Circles
- KUKUI NUT OIL – Soothing, Regenerating, Fast Absorbing, Essential Fatty Acids
- CHERRY KERNEL – Vitamin A+E, Moisturizing, Smoothing, Irritation Reducing
- CAMELLIA SEED – Vitamins A+B+E, Nourishing, Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- EVENING PRIMROSE – Nourishing, Regenerating, Anti-Inflammatory
- TAMANU – Intense Skin Healing, Anti-Wrinkle, Scar Smoothing, Anti-inflammatory
- KOKUM – Exotic, Essential Fatty Acid Rich, Regenerating, Vitamin E Rich
- HEMP BUTTER – Healing, Non-Greasy, Omega 6+9 Rich, Anti-Oxidant
- SEA KELP EXTRACT – Rejuvenating, Mineral Rich, Dark Spot Reducing
- VITAMIN E – Anti-Oxidant, Skin Repairing, UV Protectant, Regenerating
- TANGERINE – Anti-Septic, Regenerating, Detoxifying, Relaxing, Scar Healing
- ROSEMARY EXTRACT – Anti-Oxidant, Antimicrobial, Anti-Inflammatory
- GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT – Anti-Oxidant, Disinfectant, Stimulant, Tonic, Preservative
- LAVENDER – Heal-All Oil, Anti-Acne, Cell-Repairing, Anti-Wrinkle, Soothing
- FRANKINCENSE – Skin Health Promoting, Regenerating, Anti-Aging, Anti-Scarring
- CHAMOMILE – Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Allergen, Skin Healing
- ROSE GERANIUM – Sebum Balancing, Moisturizing, Regenerating, Anti-Acne
- TANGERINE – Anti-Septic, Regenerating, Detoxifying, Relaxing, Scar Healing
- YARROW – Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Septic, Skin Toning, Soothing
- MANDARIN – Anti-Inflammatory, Irritation Reducing, Anti-Acne
- CLARY SAGE – Anti-Inflammatory, Redness Reducing, Balancing, Anti-Aging
- PETIT-GRAIN – Anti-Septic, Sebum Balancing, Anti-Acne
- ROSEMARY – Anti-Infectious, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Septic, Anti-Acne
- YLANG YLANG – Relaxant, Anti-Infectious, Eczema Relief, Aphrodisiac
- CYPRESS – Dark Spots Relief, Regenerating, Healing, Astringent, Clarifying
This luxurious shimmering body oil is the perfect way to capture the look of a golden sun goddess why keeping your skin deeply hydrated and protected. Whether it’s used by the pool or applied before enjoying a summer night out, Sun Dip is great way to highlight your tan or boost virgin skin that has yet to see the light of day. It can even be applied on your face to accent makeup.
What we love about this temporary bronzer is that it goes on so naturally and it doesn’t streak! Since this is formulated with natural mica for its brilliance, you won’t have to worry about looking like a glitter bomb. Mica creates a subtle all over glow without being too bold.
Where a fake tan or gold body oil says “look at me! look at me!”, the beauty of this bronze color is in it’s subtle glow that says “who, me?!”, while batting eyelashes. And it looks amazing on sun kissed legs! This is a fun way to feel and look like a bronze bombshell without wreaking havoc on your skin to get that glowing look we love.
Shake very well before use. The mica and oils will separate when settled, because this is a natural product. Keep your palm over the bottle top and tip over without releasing the bottle. Apply that small amount on your skin and rub in very well. Compare the two body parts to see the difference. Reapply more generously to get the desired look and remember to shake again between applications.
Wait about 10 -15 minutes for the application to dry before coming in contact with clothes.
Mica is a naturally derived mineral rock that is ground into fine particles then processed for human use. This is known as “cosmetic grade mica” and it’s what makes the powder smooth and keeps skin safe from irritation. Mica is found as the main ingredient in many mineral based makeup lines, and it’s claim to fame being sensitive-skin friendly. Mica comes in all different colors and is used to color everything from lipstick to eye liner and even car paint.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS:
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL – Offers good absorption and barrier as it highly mimics human sebum so it does not clog pores.
- GRAPESEED OIL – Easily absorbing, and helps glide on the mica without leaving a greasy feeling.
- CALENDULA INFUSED APRICOT SEED OIL – Good for calming skin inflammation and sooth irritation cased by eczema and dermatitis.
- VITAMIN E – A great antioxidant which helps repair skin and provides mild, UV protection
- ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND – A floral + citrus blend keeps this fragrance light and fun.
- MICA – A high quality, non-nano particle that is irritant free for most people with sensitive skin.
The added bonus to having radiant skin is all these skin loving oils will leave your skin incredibly soft too! So don’t be afraid to get close…
Hunnyhouse Co is a new small business founded in New Jersey, by Brooke Morelli, a full time wife and mother of 1. We are so happy to support her. You can check out more of her beautifully handcrafted bath and beauty care on her Etsy shop.
Follow Hunnyhouse Co. on Instagram @hunnyhousebotanicalco for all things pink, magical and fairy tales.
Love the smell of coffee in the morning? Love soft skin? Put them together and you have intoxicatingly good skin.
Kona Body products are specifically developed to detoxify and bring balance to your beauty routine by eliminating harmful chemicals found in everyday products. A special blend of all natural ingredients will nourish and heal your skin by hydrating, softening, and alleviating the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS:
- COFFEE – Ground coffee exfoliates, tightens and brightens the skin and is ideal for all skin types.
- COCONUT SHELL POWDER – Coconut shell powder is a gentle, natural exfoliant used for a luxurious facial and body scrub and in cleansers and soaps.
- COCONUT OIL : Coconut oil’s ability to nourish and heal the skin has been known in the tropics for hundreds of years.
- HAWAIIAN PINK SALT – Hawaiian pink salt is laden with minerals which play a key role in our skin’s health, function, and cellular communication.
- DEMERARA SUGAR – Demerara sugar helps to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate the skin, protect the skin from toxins, and more.
- CINNAMON – Cinnamon has been used for centuries in traditional medicines for its role in maintaining healthy skin.
- HONEY – Honey is loaded with antioxidants, enzymes, and other nutrients that nourish, cleanse, and hydrate skin.
- OATMEAL – Oats are used for treating skin conditions including itchiness, dryness, oiliness, weeping eczema, and contact dermatitis.
- GRAPE SEED OIL – Grape seed oil is very rich in linoleic acid, easily absorbed by the skin, and therefore very useful and effective as a skin moisturizer.
All of these ingredients combine to deliver powerful moisturizing, cleansing and exfoliating abilities. The most important aspect of this scrub is it’s exfoliation process, really. In order to get the benefits of a moisturizer you must first clean the surface of your skin and remove dead skin cells that are literally creating a barrier between you and all the goodness your moisturizer has to offer.
In case you have never used a body scrub, it’s best applied in the shower. Start by rinsing your face and body with water so the scrub can stick to you. Focus on areas like your tummy, butt, thighs and any other areas that could use a little tightening up. Oh did I mention the caffeine in the grounds helps to tighten you skin!? Well it does.
TIP : You’ll want to cup a small amount in the palm of your hand and gently pat or place the scrub on your body so it will stick. Doing it haphazardly will result in grounds falling through your fingers and being wasted 🙁 Applying a little water to the grounds in your hand before applying also helps keep in on your skin.
With moist hands gently rub the scrub in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes to get maximum benefits. You’ll be happy if you do! Then rinse well – very well – with warm water. We are dealing with coffee so any residual particles may show up on your towel if it’s not rinsed well. It should wash out but a head’s up to avoid the same mistake I made.
During these hotter days water should be your best friend to avoid dehydration, which will show up in your skin very quickly! So grab your favorite water bottle, preferably BPA free, or a reusable glass bottle and stay hydrated while you unlock more abundance, greatness, and joy!
PleaseNotes was started by Cheryl Sutherland, a millennial on a mission to promote, empower, and encourage women to love themselves with inspiration filled notes. In addition, she donates 10% of proceeds to organizations that support other people in creating their dreams! Gotta love that.
Each Diosa will get one surprise theme pack to infuse her water with intention! Each double sided label has a different personal quality or feeling on the front, and an affirmation on the back.
Each pack comes with three semi-permanent labels and a different theme to choose from! (The pictures below have 6 decals only to show the front and back of each decal.)
- Symbol : Flower of Life
- Messages : Greatness – I Am Stepping Out In My Greatness!
- Shine – I Am Shining Bright Today
- Beauty – I Am Gorgeous Inside And Out
- Symbol : Lotus Flower
- Messages : Abundance – I Am Abundant In All Areas of My Life
- Courage – I Am Choosing To Take Risks And Dare Greatly
- Confidence – I Am Clear and Confident No Matter What
- Symbol : Om
- Messages : Freedom – I Am Living My Life With Grace & Ease
- Joy – I Am Feeling Joy In All Situations
- Love – I Am Giving And Receiving Genuine Love
These are great for glass bottles or on the front of a mug. They are semi permanent so they can be removed when you need to wash your container. Each one is 3 x 3 inches in diameter.
Infuse your hydration with positivity and reach your fitness goals this summer!
What summer is complete without a pool party of some sort!? You will be making new friends in no time with the summer’s cutest pool party accessory.
Each Diosa will get, not one, but TWO Pink Flamingo Drink Floaties to enjoy on your own or with your bestie. Perhaps you’ll make a new friend.
If you’re overdue on some quiet time in the bath, keep one of these floaties with you to make sure your wine glass is always within reach.
Happy Summer Love to you!
Love, Team Diosa!